Downloading digital movies to your SD card is easy!
Author: Waqas Rafiq
Pick the movie from Google Play
To get started, open up the Google Play Store on your Android device. Tap on the search bar at the top and type in the movie you want to download. Once you find it, tap on the listing to open up more information about the movie. If it’s available for purchase or rental, you’ll see that option here. Below that, you’ll see the option to download the movie. Select that. On the next screen, you’ll be asked where you want to save the movie file. Choose SD Card from the list of options. The movie will start downloading and once it’s done, you can find it in the Downloads folder on your SD card.
Go to My Files
1. Go to My Files on your Android device. This can be done by opening the app drawer and tapping on the icon.
2. Once you’re in My Files, open the internal storage folder. This is where all of your device’s files are stored.
3. Find the movie file that you want to download. If you’re not sure where it is, try searching for it by name.
4. Tap and hold on the file to select it.
5. Tap the More button in the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Select Export from the menu that appears.
7. Choose SD Card as the destination for the file
Click on Internal Storage
On your Android device, open the Google Play Movies & TV app . Tap the movie or TV show you want to download. On the movie or TV show’s detail page, tap Download . If you see a price or rental fee, tap Buy or Rent . Enter your payment method and tap Continue. You may be asked to sign in to your Google account. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setting up your payment method. When prompted, choose Internal Storage.
Find the file you want on your SD card
If you know where the file is located, simply open it and press the download button. The file will automatically be downloaded to your SD card. If you’re not sure where the file is located, go to your My Files folder and look for the SD Card folder. Once you find the file, press the download button and it will automatically be downloaded to your SD card.
Drag and drop the file into the Movies folder on internal storage.
1. Go to the website where you purchased or rented the movie.
2. Look for a button that says Download or Watch Now.
3. If you don’t see that button, look for a link that says Movies or TV Shows.
4. Once you find the movie you want to download, click on it.
5. A new page will load with a play button and some information about the movie.
6. Underneath the play button, there should be an option to download the movie.
7. Click on that, and select Save As.